'Golden Goddess' - model: Mari Agory - photographer: Lindsay Adler - stylist: LSC - make-up: Griselle Rosario - Idol Magazine 2014
Did ever kids look at you in a different way, like you are a superhero? x
Derek has a little trouble keeping control under the full moon. Luckily, Stiles is there to help.Happy Birthday Nasti!
I’m really lucky that I’ve got to do theatre in the past, I’m always looking to come back and doing some monster role on the stage at some point, that would be really cool. I can’t wait to see Jude Law in Hamlet, those things seem like such epic ideas, but they’re not. They’re not impossible. I realise a lot of people that do those – and I read up and they’re equally as scared. They’re just driven to do it. Ideally I’d love to do something of that calibre, that size. For theatre you have to be mentally and physically up to the part.
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender